Tri-Star Global Services begins it’s operation in 1997 at Aeroporto de Viracopos-SP.
2003, Our company opens its doors in Campinas/SP/Brazil.
2007, Expansion of Cargo operations worldwide, with opening in Miami
2008, Expansion of Cargo operations nationwide.
Tri-Star Global Services gets authorization from the national civil aviation agency in 2009 to offer services and courses of aviation security (AVSEC).
2011, Opening of their first Training Center to offer security courses in Campinas-SP (Brazil).
2012, Opening of their second Training Center to offer security courses in Guarulhos-SP (Brazil).
2014, Tri-Star gets authorization from the national civil aviation agency to offer courses of dangerous good regulations (DGR).
2015, They get registered as an authorized training school at IATA.
2016, Start of operations with their own warehouse in Miami
2017, Expansion of Cargo operations worldwide, with opening in Fort Lauderdale/USA and El Salvador.
2018, Expansion of Cargo operations worldwide, with opening in Orlando.
2019, Tri-Star gets authorization from the national civil aviation agency to offer several online courses.
Tri-Star Global Service makes an expansion of Cargo operations worldwide in 2020, with opening in Honduras and Belize.
Tri-Star Global Services Advantages
- Administration and operation of cargo terminals;
- Monitoring of pharmaceutical and perishable loads, including temperature check, monitoring in restricted áreas, and loading;
- Control of equipments;
- Control and treatment of dangerous goods (“DG’s”);
- Cargo location transfer;
- Assistance for aircrafts;
- Ramp support;
- Company Material (“Comat”);
- Loading and unloading of aircrafts.
- Specific services for freight agents.