Special Logistics Group is a logistics consultant and service provider. Our network has broad experience and expertise to share. We are bonded, and licensed by the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission. We will arrange transport of your cargo from origin to destination.
Over the course of decades in logistics, our team has been involved in the transportation of a vast variety of cargoes including oil rigs, fresh fruit, emergency relief supplies, project cargoes, consumer goods, vehicles and more. We have built supply-chains in the developing world where there have been none before.
To overcome challenges we have modified ships, deployed dedicated assets including trucks and material handling equipment and spent a lot of time in the field to ensure successful outcomes. Through Special Logistics Group, we offer our accumulated knowledge to assist shippers who need to go to the ends of the earth, and any stops before then.
Special Logistics Group Advantages
- Export: Outbound Freight
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less Than Container Load (LCL)
- Break Bulk: Non-Containerized Cargo
- Air Cargo: Shipment of Time Sensitive Cargo Via Air Carrier
- Trucking: FTL and LTL Transport of Cargo Over-The-Road
- Project Cargo: Oversized, Nonconforming, Heavy, High Value Equipment
- Your Cargo: We will treat your cargo as if it were our own.