For more than 20 years, Primary Freight has been a leader the shipping and logistics industry, providing a wide range of services and solutions that span a network of more than 100 countries spread across the globe.
We specialize in LCL and FCL ocean and air freight shipping, but we’ve also evolved into a fully operationalized integrated logistics services provider (ISP).
Primary Freight Services capabilities include, but are not limited to, extended domestic, intermodal, warehousing, fulfillment, purchase order tracking, and on-forwarding services.
Primary Freight Services many years of experience, along with an unwavering commitment to embracing innovation whenever and wherever possible, have enabled us to deploy cutting-edge, customer-specific solutions that maximize the visibility, accuracy, and value of each and every shipment we make.
The integrity, expertise, and dedication of our award-winning team, combined with a strong technological infrastructure and extensive global trading network, is what sets us apart from our competitors.
When you partner with Primary Freight Services, you get the best of both worlds: the flexibility, creativity, and customer support of a smaller, more agile firm, coupled with the reach and resources of a major shipping and logistics organization.
Primary Freight Services Advantages
- Forward-thinking: we’re committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry and focused on developing innovative solutions, identifying new markets, and embracing emerging technologies in order to provide the maximum amount of value for our clients.
- Professional: our team operates with the highest possible level of industry expertise and customer service. We treat our clients with the same consideration and respect we’ve come to expect from one another within the organization.
- Driven: for everyone on our team, Primary Freight is like a second family, and like any family, each employee is personally invested in its ongoing well-being and success. That value gets passed along to our clients in the form of commitment and customer service. We consistently go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients — for us, that’s just another day at the office.
- Committed: we’ve created an environment that encourages our team not only to enjoy their work, but also to grow on a personal and professional level. We strive to set realistic expectations and workloads, and to ensure each employee maintains a good work-life balance — we’ve found this translates to better results for us, and for our clients.
- Diverse: Primary Freight’s team represents a wide array of nationalities, beliefs, personalities, and backgrounds — we believe this intellectual and cultural diversity is a cornerstone of our success.
- Integrity: we’ve built our company with a strong foundational belief in our services and abilities, our team, and of course, our clients.