Since 2014, Paramount Intermodal Systems has led the way in engineering transportation solutions. We operate the lightest fleet of driver-owned vehicles. While others have tried to imitate our example, none have been able to match the success in the South Western United States.
At Paramount Intermodal Systems we uphold a focused commitment to our intermodal customers’ needs. Our team’s attention to detail, superior customer service and dedication to performance provide significant benefits – better transit, greater service reliability and improved economics.
Paramount Intermodal Systems Advantages
- Transloading: We can handle dry and refrigerated Transloading, import and export to blend ocean and ground transportation by pairing international ocean shipping with domestic trucking or intermodal rail, depending on which offers the best combination of cost and speed to market.
- Port and Rail Truck Drayage LB/LA: 30 Trucks, Local Delivery, Dedicated secured power, Regional and long haul 48 states and Domestic dry van and 53 reefers.
- Oversized/Overweight: Maximize your payload. We have permits to transport reducible loads in The Alameda heavy container corridor aid in the movement of overweight 40’ containers.
- Reefer Service: To meet our customer’s needs we pay extra attention on reefer containers at all points of transit accurate temperature control regular personal check points. If your perishable goods require specialized reefers, we understand: C/A(Controlled-Atmosphere), MAXTEN Cold Treatment (CT) Purfresh active atmosphere technology Our Experienced and knowledgeable staff for reefer cargo handling throughout transportation.
- Solas: We at Paramount Intermodal are equipped to offer solutions to comply with the SOLAS regulation on verified gross mass requirements. Please contact us for more information by clicking the contact button below.
- Transportation: The sea freight service has grown conside rably in recent years. We spend timetting to know your processes.