International Cargo Terminals (ICT), wholly owned by Shipco Transport, are fully bonded container freight stations. As a subsidiary of Denmark based Scan-Group, Shipco’s history in shipping and logistics dates back to 1969. From Scan-Group, Shipco Transport was founded in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world’s leading neutral NVOCCs.
In 2008, Shipco expanded to include container freight stations in the United States branded under the name International Cargo Terminals. ICT started its first CFS in Miami, FL. Shortly thereafter, established facilities in Elizabeth, NJ, Long Beach, CA, as well as Atlanta, GA.
The company caters to the NVOCC and Freight Forwarding community to deliver a variety of full scale CFS operations focusing on and safety, modern technologies and efficiency.
Our services Include:
- Ocean Export, loading and drayage of all container types
- Import devanning and drayage with an extensive IPI network from New York, Atlanta and Miami
- Trans-loading of import containers for inland distribution.
- Secure Warehousing and additional Logistic Services customized to our client’s needs
- Trucking: LTL and FTL pick-ups and deliveries arranged on request