Kerry Apex is a very diversified global business portfolio.
They provide a wide range of supply chain solutions, from integrated logistics, international freight forwarding (air, sea, road, rail and multimodal transport), industrial project logistics to cross-border e-commerce and other related businesses.
APEX Maritime diverse infrastructure, extensive coverage in international gateways, and local expertise spans across Asia, North and South America, Africa, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, and Europe.
Making global commerce possible through innovative cargo logistics solutions
APEX Maritime Advantages
- Top performer in the Transpacific trade lane. In 2020, they handled over 500,000 TEUs.
- 2nd largest NVOCC in terms of volumes from Asia to United States.
- Own Kerry and partner offices throughout Asia, North and South America, Africa, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, and Europe.
- They have the ability to meet and exceed their customer’s service level requirements.
- Shipment information is filed with US Customs through EDI (Electronic Data Interface) to AMS (Automated Manifest System) and AES (Automated Export System).
- Full Container Load (FCL) and Consolidation (LCL) for import and export.