AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo is the specialized air cargo business of the Air France KLM Group.
Through the combined fleet of their three airlines, they can transport a wide variety of goods to all corners of the globe.
They complement the large cargo belly capacity of their passenger fleet with the reasoned and flexible main deck capacity of their full freighter aircraft.
Air France KLM Martinair Cargo flexible concept, they are able to offer a wide range of services and solutions to the market, providing seamless connections across the world.
Their two hubs, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, are ideally located (only 398 kilometers away from each other) to allow for flexibility in reaching your final destination.
They are committed to quality and simplicity to match your shipping requirements.
Air France KLM Martinair Cargo Advantages
- 2 Hubs – Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- 1.1 million tons of cargo flown in past twelve months
- 295 long haul destinations across 110 countries
- 453 passenger aircraft
- 6 full freighter aircraft
- 208,000 m² warehouse floor surface
- 3.500 employees worldwide
- Specialised equipment and logistical capabilities for oversized goods – loading equipment, forklift, shoring and tie-down materials;
- Trained experts ensure rapid and secure palletisation and tie-down;
- Trained loadmasters are available on request to accompany and monitor your shipment and oversee unloading at its destination.